Fan Milk Plc is a leading manufacturer and marketer of healthy, nutritious and safe frozen dairy and non-frozen dairy food products with distribution channels across the length and breadth of Nigeria. Fan Milk Nigeria is a well established and fast growing food processing industry offering wide range of products.
- Create New Exclusive Agents in the Outdoor Channel within the specified period and in the assigned sales territory.
(Impact & Innovation)
- Ensure creation of new Exclusive Agents in the assigned sales territory and achieve set target. Monitor and report sales equipment usage.
(IPE Factor: Knowledge)
The ideal candidate:
- Must have an outgoing and convincing personality, with a sense of urgency, who can communicate at all levels and persuade key stakeholders into the right course of action.
- Minimum of Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Admin., Economics or other related discipline (2.2) and HND Lower credit.
- Ability to Drive a Truck - possession of Class E Drivers Licence.
- Must not be more than 30 years with minimum of 3 years FMCG experience in sales.
- Is driven by his/her desire to perform.
- Has broad experience with a structured approach to customer relationship management and business development.
- Has excellent entrepreneurial and commercial awareness.
- Possesses a high degree of assertiveness across cultural and educational diversity.
- Good knowledge of the FMCG market.
- Selling and Negotiation Skills.
Learning & Career Opportunities
In this position, the incumbent will have an opportunity to acquire skills and knowledge in the following areas;
- Work as a team member in a large Organisation
- In-depth business knowledge of the business
- Good (internal and external) communication skills.
- Local Government relationship and other stakeholder.
- Business development skills.
Method of Application
Go to Fan Milk's website to apply for this position.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale