Vacancy at Integrated Oil and Gas Limited
Posted on: 1 March, 2016
Deadline: 11 March, 2016
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Integrated Oil and Gas Limited
At Integrated Oil and Gas Limited, we are always on the look out for highly skilled, enthusiastic and dedicated people who can contribute to our continuing success. We understand that to a large extent, the ability of our company to be successful depends greatly on human resources, as we are a company positioned for the future, we attract, develop, motivate and retain individuals who have the required skills and knowledge to join hands with us in facing this great future.
We are looking for Corporate Affairs and Communication Manager in our Lagos office.
- This role is responsible for creating and communicating a favorable public image for the organization and to conduct of all external communications.
- Focus would be on proactive and meaningful relations with the Community, Government, Media etc
- Minimum of 8 years relevant experience in similar role, wide skill set- proficiency at organization, communication, problem solving, speaking, writing and research.
Method of Application
Interested candidates to send CV to email@example.com
Valid till March 11, 2016
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Integrated Oil and Gas LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Party Chief at Atlas Professionals
- Job Vacancies at Luxxor Group
- SPIE Oil and Gas Services Recruiting for HSSEQ QAQC Managers
- Information Technology Role at Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions
- Graduate Front Desk Officer at Beneprojecti Nigeria Limited
- Assistant Business Development Manager at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at Fadac Resources
- Engineering Vacancy at Energi Talent Resourcing