Conduct Risk Assessments on company to assess risks to the profitability or existence of the company. Implement an ERM framework in the company.
- To draft and submit report on a quarterly basis of all non-performing loans with recommendations as to the action to be taken
- To ensure implementation of the company's policy as regards credit checks
- To ensure that the credit committee meeting of the company adds value to the company's credit appraisal and approval.
- To review and draft Credit Policy documents
- To prepare Enterprise Risk Management templates with instructions how to use it.
- To review and draft General Business Policy and Procedure Guideline to minimize risks
- To monitor the overall recovery and disposal of repossessed assets and ensure that recovery unit perform optimally
- Impact of contributions to the organization
- Identifying the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills.