Vacancy at S&S Hotels and Suites
Posted on: 29 February, 2016
Deadline: 25 March, 2016
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at S&S Hotels and Suites
S&S hotels and suites remain the hotel of choice for the business traveler who requires a convenient central location offering a welcome haven that feels like a second home and the unrivalled services personified by the warmth and dedication of our staff, as well as the discerning leisure traveler seeking the captivating dining and limitless nightlife destinations within walking distance of the hotel.
Described as an urban oasis, this luxury boutique hotel nestled in the heart of Victoria Island, the business capital of Lagos, offers unique style, spacious guestrooms and suites and especially gracious services that make it an ideal getaway spot for business and leisure travelers alike.
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately;
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival
- Maintains security and telecommunications system.
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
- Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Provide information about establishment, such as location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided.
- File and maintain records.
- Collect, sort, distribute, or prepare mail, messages, or courier deliveries.
- Perform duties, such as taking care of plants or straightening magazines to maintain lobby or reception area.
- Perform administrative support tasks, such as proofreading, transcribing handwritten information, or operating calculators or computers to work with pay records, invoices, balance sheets, or other documents.
- Hear and resolve complaints from customers or the public.
- Transmit information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
- Keep a current record of staff members' whereabouts and availability.
- Receive payment and record receipts for services.
- Schedule appointments and maintain and update appointment calendars.
- Minimum of OND/HND in any relevant field.
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Effective communication skills.
- Must be a computer literate.
- Problem solving skills.
- Good verbal reasoning, written and presentation skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only qualified candidates will contacted for an interview.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about S&S Hotels and SuitesSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Job Opportunities at at Hilton Worldwide
- Urgent Vacancies at IKOYI CLUB1938
- Job Openings at Signature Apartment Limited
- Food and Beverage Manager at Hilton Worldwide
- Jobs at Marriott International
- Accounts Supervisors at Hilton Worldwide
- General Manager at Resource Intermediaries Limited
- Jobs at Hotels.ng