Job Vacancy at Morgan Consultancy Services
Posted on: 29 February, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Morgan Consultancy Services
Are you planning to visit, study, work or immigrate to Canada? Do you plan to do business or invest in Canada or Nigeria? We can help.
Morgan Consultancy Services is a specialist education, immigration, business and investment consulting firm located in the serene environment of Lekki Phase 1 in Nigeria’s capital city of Lagos.
We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users. The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Create relevant content to reach the company’s ideal customers.
- Create, update and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Compile report for management showing results (ROI).
- Send out correct and up to date newsletter to various target markets on a monthly basis.
- Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.
- Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews. Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Send out monthly newsletter to appropriate target market.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Proven working experience in social media or related field
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of social networking sites and functions
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Fluency in English
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
Method of Application
Interested in this position? Apply on Workable
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Morgan Consultancy ServicesSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
- Job Vacancies at CA Global
- Job Openings at Kantar
- Customer Care Job Vacancy at MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Jobs at Bleuapple Consulting
- Interns at Kiote Services Limited
- Sales Vacancy at Integrated Corporate Services Limited (ICSL)
- Operations Manager at Bleuapple Consulting