Graduate Job Opportunities at Dufil Prima Foods Plc - Indomie
Posted on: 28 February, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Dufil Group
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Dufil Prima Foods Plc is one the fast growing FMCG companies in Nigeria with eight processing locations across the nation. We are in need of 6 – Sigma Coordinators to champion our campaigns on Process and System continual improvement / Implementations. Successful candidates will be trained by us on Lean 6-Sigma green and yellow belts certifications.
- First Class degree holder in BSc/Btech/BEng in either Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Instrumentation, Industrial Engineering, Physics Electronics, and Statistics.
- Computer Literate in Advanced Excel and Power Point.
- A young graduate of not more than 28 years old.
- Effective presentation skills (both oral and written communication) mandatory.
- Status - Male and Single
Method of Application
Interested in this position, apply online
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Dufil GroupSimilar Jobs
- Graduate PCM Specialist, Beverages and Groceries (MEA) at Mondelez International LLC - Cadbury Nigeria Plc
- Confectionery Production Supervisor at Gormley Foods Limited
- Construction Manager at CWAY Group
- Finance Roles at Saroafrica International
- Accountant at BMDirect
- Warehouse Supervisor at SABmiller Plc
- Jobs at Juan Industries Limited
- Machine Operator at Rhabe Ventues Limited