Career Opportunity at Schneider Electric
Posted on: 26 February, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Schneider Electric Nigeria
As the Global Specialist in Energy Management™ and market leader in industrial automation and software. Schneider Electric enables people to experience and transform efficiency where they live and work; from home to enterprise, across the grid and the city.
Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group brings a world where innovative individuals use collaborative solutions to make the most of their energy, while using less of the common planet. Our market leading software and services enable our customers to monitor, control and automate their products and processes.
- Manage the DC Operations and ensure the Quality, the Service level and the cost for all flow in DC for the local market and oversea market.
- Manage & develop the different departments in term of logistics competencies by coaching the resources.
- Develop the DC in line with Schneider Electric Industrial Strategy. Ensure strong communication between the DC and the different internal & external actors.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Be responsible for Warehouse, Logistics, Methods & Maintenance, Customer satisfaction & Quality, SERE, Finance, Human Resources
- Model & reinforce Safety Culture and begin each meeting with S&E on the agenda
- Support S&E initiatives by actions and resources
- Define and fulfill the DC objectives and priorities
- Manage the DC operations to achieve the KPI targets through action plans and regular reviews
- Manage efficiency of the whole animation system
- Review monthly action plans with department managers
- Deploy and challenge SPS (including SIM) & 6 sigma in all areas of the DC
- Organize the missions of the different departments in order to anticipate or solve operational distribution issues
- Build strong local logistics competencies and ensure targeted level of turnover
- Ensure the right focus and implementation on EHS action plans
- Guarantee the respect of =S= policy & implementation of the local rules
- Be responsible to validate Warehouse capacity planning
- Must have a University degree in logistics, supply chain or related field.
- Minimum 7 years working experience in Logistics or warehouse management.
- Experience or knowledge in using ERP systems preferably SAP.
- Motivated, self-starter who is prepared to do things himself as well as work through his team.
- Able to work under pressure and to innovate to achieve objectives.
Method of Application
To apply, visit Schneider Career Page on LinkedIn
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Schneider Electric NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Engineering Vacancy at 360 Degree Habitat Limited
- Engineering Role at at PPC Limited
- Engineering Vacancy at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Job Vacancies at ABB
- Base Manager at KOP Surface Products
- Regional Sales Manager at Rational AG
- Jobs at a Power and Electrical Engineering Company - AETI Power Systems and Controls Ltd
- Engineering Job at SMEClabs