Sales Career at Lenovo
Posted on: 26 February, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Lenovo
Lenovo is the #1 PC manufacturer in the world. With 50,000+ employees and $46B+ in global sales in 160 countries, Lenovo is a global leader in innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technologies.
As a member of the Fortune Global 500, and recently identified in Interbrand’s 100 most valuable global brands report, Lenovo is bigger and stronger than ever thanks to not only organic growth, but also due to the recent acquisitions of Motorola Mobility and IBM’s x86 Server business.
Job ID #: 41338
Functional Area: Sales
Facility: Sales Branch Office
Key Position Deliverables
- Planning, partner reviews, competitor and market analysis
- Define, review and ensure achievement of KPIs to realise the channel business growth targets
- Developing and promoting new sales opportunities
- Implementation of sales campaigns at Tier 2 Channel
- Planning and execution of Marketing Development Fund
- Contribute towards profitable portfolio
- Continues Sell through to Tier2 and correct level of inventory management
- Training and empowerment of relevant stakeholders
- Positioning of Lenovo as a vendor brand
- Long term growth and development of channel
- Relationship building and maintenance
- Successful interaction with different levels and skills internally and externally
- Drive and manage internal stakeholder buy-in and support
- Sales or related qualification with a minimum of 5 years IT industry field Channel sales experience in West Africa.
- Proven track record of growing revenues, profitability, and market share in a high volume technology related company
- In-depth understanding of Commercial channel sales, with good PCG & EBG business and financial acumen.
- Experience in the IT or PC industry within the Commercial Channel environment is essential
- Having an excellent background in customer services, excellent negotiation skills as well as time management skills,
- Ability to build sound relationships, professionalism, ethics and a competitive streak, this individual is expected to work varied hours with a diverse background of colleagues and customers
- The ability to formulate, negotiate and close large and complex deals
- Analytical thinking, numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail are essential
- Computer literacy in MS Office suite, with SAP being an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), with effective presentation skills to both small and large audiences.
- Business and Results oriented
- Multinational reporting and willingness to travel locally and internationally
- Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Method of Application
Interested candidates should apply on Peopleclick
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about LenovoSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at A Pan African Information Technology and Engineering Company
- IT Associates at Sulfman Consulting Limited
- Office Assistants at Conciliandos Solutions Limited
- Database Administrators at Byteworks
- Jobs at Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited
- Talent Sourcing and Acquisition Lead at Venture Garden Group
- Senior Merchant Sales and Solutions Business Development Leaders at Visa Incorporated
- Business Development Executives (B2B, B2C) at Precision Payment Solutions Limited