Job Opportunity at Wider Perspectives
Posted on: 26 February, 2016
Deadline: 10 March, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
Wider Perspectives Limited is a Management Consulting firm incorporated in Nigeria on March 5, 1984. We offer quality professional services to public and private organizations to enhance their effectiveness, efficiency and profitability.
- Provide support to the Raw Material Inventory Management and Logistics Planning
- Issuing of items and update bin cards at their various location
- Ensure that racks, item locations are kept clean via the aid of Janitors
- Carry out scheduled periodic (Duty, Weekly, Monthly) spot check
- Report any damage, discrepancy or spillage to the Unit Supervisor/Manager
- Provide support for materials put away
- Ensure name tags are on item bins/location
- Any other duties as assigned by the Unit Supervisor/Manager.
- SSC/OND in relevant fields
- Must have at least one year work experience
- Have good interpersonal relation skill
- Oral and written communication skill
- Must be resident in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward application letter and detailed CV's quoting the position as subject of the email to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- KPMG Nigeria Recruitment for Graduate Recruitment Officer
- Woodwork Specialists at Career Prime
- Navision ERP Techno Functional Consultant at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Graphics Design/Social Media Interns at LeadPreneur
- Latest Jobs at Culminate Consulting
- General Manager (Mobile VAS Experience) At Fircroft
- Jobs at Pamaks Solutions
- Instructor/ Trainer At Lonadek Nigeria