Jobs at Gilead Pharmaceutical
Posted on: 26 February, 2016
Deadline: 24 April, 2016
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited
Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited, is recruiting for a suitably qualified candidate to fill the following positions.
- Implement regulatory strategies to forecast potential issues and flag these through clear and effective communication
- To oversee and manage the post CE approval products to guarantee an effortless integration of new products following launch
- Uphold a current knowledge of industry standards to distribute to direct reports and project teams
- To confirm submissions are of high standard and compliant with industry requirements
- Must have proven experience in handling direct reports
- An Extensive knowledge of Regulatory Affairs within the medical device industry
- Has participated in post and pre market submissions
- CE Marking experience
- Must be a clear communicator
- Efficient in time management to be able to handle multiple projects at one time
- A positive attitude to ensure effective collaboration within the team
- Ideally degree educated with vast experience working with medical devices
go to method of application »
- As Discharge Coordinator you will be responsible for planning and facilitating patient discharge and ensuring high standards of patient care are consistently maintained.
- Reporting to the Associate Director of Nursing you will develop discharge plans that enable patients to be safely discharged into their homes and provide patient-centred interventions and enable service users and carers to optimise and maintain their independence in their homes and the local community.
- Working alongside a multidisciplinary team you will ensure patient’s needs are met before their return to home and support patients through the discharge assessment process.
- Be a Registered Nurse (RN/ RGN) with experience in an acute hospital (NHS or independent).
- Experience of working as a Discharge Nurse is not essential but advantageous.
- Have the ability to communicate clearly with a range of people at differing levels across the hospital, deploying a range of techniques to do this effectively.
- Possess strong organisational and planning skills, including risk management.
The Hospital offers an excellent benefits package including free car parking, a wide range of training and career opportunities, life assurance cover, pension scheme, private healthcare cover and 25 days holidays, rising to 30 days with service.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Gilead Pharmaceutical LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Pharmacists at Medplus Ltd.
- Product Management Job at Shalina Healthcare
- Corporate Affairs Managers at May & Baker Nigeria Plc
- Pharmacist at Medplus
- Production Shift Manager at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- Accountant at Chemiron International Limited
- Graduate Career Opportunity at Pfizer
- Job Vacancies at a Multinational Pharmaceutical Company - Kinetic Business Solutions