Graduate Career Opportunity at Intel Corporation
Posted on: 25 February, 2016
Deadline: 1 April, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
Intel Corporation - At Intel, we see the everyday as a bar that continually needs to be raised. Step inside our world and you'll find one brilliant mind after another working together in a spirit of collaboration that is simply contagious. We are game changers, plain and simple.
Ref No: 791434
Job Category: Sales
Full/Part Time: Full Time
- This is a fixed term contract opportunity for one year. In the role of Retail Marketing Manager you will accelerate the introduction and sale of Intel technology into the retail market place by establishing relationships with the executives of influential corporate retailers.
- You will be responsible for accelerating the introduction and sale of Intel technology into the retail market place (mainly large format retail and Small format retail) by establishing relationships with the executives of influential corporate retailers in Nigeria.
- The job scope is to influence consumption of PC Sales with Sell More and Sell Up focus by using Retail Co Marketing Programs (i.e. RSP Training, Promoter, PoS, Cat Man, Retail Media).
- We are looking for a university graduate who has completed their latest degree preferably in Business Management no more than 18-36 months ago.
Additional qualifications include:
- Apprentice/Experience in a large organization developing strategies for consumer brands and driving promotional programs.
- Exposure to modern retail trends and experience of leveraging modern retail for driving business growth of premium branded products Experience of IT industry would be an added advantage.
Method of Application
To apply, visit Intel Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Service Delivery Associates at Sproxil
- Digital Content and Social Media Intern at Codulab Technologies Limited
- Team Lead, Service Deployment at e.Stream Networks Limited
- East & West Africa Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst at Nielsen Company
- Driver at Omovo Technology Limited
- Graduate Trainee Developer - Industrial Attachment (PHP/MySQL) at Bincom ICT Solutions Limited
- Project Manager (UK), PitchDrive at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB)
- ETL Support at Joint Komputer Kompany (JKK)