2016 Graduate Job Offer at KPMG
Posted on: 25 February, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at KPMG
KPMG, one of the leading providers of professional services, KPMG knows that the success and growth of the firm also depends on the success and growth of the Nigerian economy. Hence, it champions progressive change and makes the future happen for its clients, people and the community, thereby enabling Nigeria's success. The firm is involved in the formulation of economic policies for Nigeria through the Nigerian Economic Summit Group.
The firm has a full complement of 29 partners and over 800 trained and dedicated professional staff; with deep industry skills and competencies in audit, tax and advisory services.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be below 26 years old.
- Have a minimum of 5 O' level credits (including English & Mathematics) in ONE sitting.
- Have a minimum of Second Class Upper Division degree at first/ undergraduate degree (please note that OND and HND qualifications will not be considered for this position) .
- Law graduates must have both a minimum of Second Class Upper Division degree at first/ undergraduate degree and also at Law school .
- About to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
- Must not have written the KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test before.
Method of Application
To apply, visit KPMG Career Website on BrassRing
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about KPMGSimilar Jobs
- Sales Executives at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Jobs at PG Consulting limited
- Assistant Marketing Manager at Vitalysis Group
- Senior Officer, Liability Generation at The Concept Group
- Sales Executive at MyJobMag.com
- Investment Banking Associates at Oscar Temple
- ICT Officer at Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd
- Office Manager at Bradfield Consulting Limited