Jobs at Brockport Energy Limited
Posted on: 25 February, 2016
Deadline: 4 March, 2016
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Brockport Energy Limited
Brockport Energy Limited is a resource company which was established in 1994. The company has a long time commitment to quality, safety and environmental responsibility and has built her reputation for the highest quality in every aspect of her operations using the most technologically advanced equipment.
The company has invested in both human and technology, which makes it very reliable and competent. We can conveniently mobilize our Consultants, Engineers and Technicians on site at a very short notice.
- Identify new sales leads and potential market by researching individuals and organisations
- Maintain fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Research the needs of other companies learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contact potential clients to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new market initiatives
- Preparing sales presentations and displays
- Contacting clients to inform them of new products
- Negotiate and re-negotiate with clients
- Prepare reports and feedback to management
go to method of application »
- Evaluates the feasibility of potential development opportunities; conceptualizes a development program in concert with organizational mission and goals and makes recommendations to supervisor and senior team
- Plans and obtains entitlements, planning approval and all construction permits and approvals, and all wet and dry utility plans and approvals in conjunction with development team partners.
- Prepares and monitors project budgets and cash flow projections; Establishes and monitors time and cost schedules.
- Researches sources of funding and maintains familiarity with threshold and screening criteria of key sources; Prepares and submits funding applications in order to secure funding to support predevelopment, construction and permanent phases for development.
- Strategizes and participates with supervisor in the negotiation, coordination and preparation of various development-related contracts, obtaining legal reviews as needed to minimize risk to the Organization and to secure project financing.
- Manages the design process in conjunction with supervisor and senior team and coordinates design process with Asset Management, Property Management and Resident Services Departments as directed.
- Manages the design and construction teams including architects, general contractors, engineers, construction managers and other consultants to ensure adherence to project budget and schedule, cost containment and quality control. Resolves related problems and concerns.
- Conducts and arranges regular site inspections and construction draw meetings. Personally inspects active construction projects not less than two times a month.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Brockport Energy LimitedSimilar Jobs
- General Manager- Administration at Hamilton Lloyd And Associates
- Storekeepers at Stag Engineering Nigeria Limited
- Business Development Executives at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Chief Information Officers at Fircroft Nigeria
- Business Development Managers at Pedini-Bosch Nigeria Limited
- Marketing Executives at McDorsey Service Company Limited
- Pipeline Projects Manager at a Leading Engineering and Construction Company - Micheal Stevens Consulting
- Research Specialist and Creative Writers at EPCM Engineers Limited