Executive Career a Start-up Oil and Gas Entity - Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Posted on: 25 February, 2016
Deadline: 29 February, 2016
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Our client is a start-up oil and gas entity which has been set up to operate in the downstream, midstream and ultimately, upstream sector of the Nigerian oil and gas space. Due to internal expansion, they are looking to hire suitably qualified candidate for the post of Senior Manager, Commercial.
- The Senior Manager Commercial will serves as a leader, overseeing day-to-day operations and focusing on the long-term interests of the business.
- Pursues new business opportunities and manages the support functions, clients and vendors. This function will play an important role in marketing/sales and corporate management.
Commercial Manager Job Duties
- Evaluates opportunities to grow the business of the organisation, whether through collaborations or new initiatives, and works to take advantage of those opportunities
- Analyses sales performance trend and generate assessment reports that will drive business performance.
- Oversee and resolves issues with contracts and commercial operations.
- Assesses risks and makes recommendations based on a thorough analysis of all factors involved in a business decisions.
- Responsible for developing and delivering financial plans and budgets.
- Manages and controls operations expenditure within agreed budgets.
- Coaches employees on best practices for managing contract issues and handling daily issues and tasks.
- Coach and train the sales team to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of set targets/requirements and regularly review their training needs.
- Leads the marketing and sales functions of the PH region (both LPO and Retail Bulk sales) in conjunction with the sales and marketing managers.
- Identifies and undertakes initiatives aimed at improving the efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery.
- Ensures an integrated and flexible operation in order to provide good customer service.
- Provides management with information required for decision making.
- Collaborates with operations management in reviewing, scrutinizing and developing efficient and effective operational process flow.
- Oversee all administrative functions and support functions to ensure the smooth running of the regional operations.
- Responsible for the implementation of relevant systems and structures to ensure performance at the PH region, both at the enterprise and individual levels.
- Review performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- Minimum educational standard: B.Sc. in Marketing or related field.
- Master's degree will be an added advantage
- Minimum Working Experience: Must have 8 Years' related work experience.
- Managerial Experience of at least 4 years.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
The incumbent must have proficient knowledge, skills and abilities in the following areas:
- Ability to Prioritize
- Strong Organisational Skills
- Strong Coaching Skills
- Strong Oral Communication Skills
- Negotiating Skills
- Advanced Problem-Solving Capabilities
- Strong Financial background
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to email@example.com stating Job title as the subject of the mail.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hamilton Lloyd and AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- SPIE Oil and Gas Services Recruiting for HSSEQ QAQC Managers
- Information Technology Role at Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions
- Graduate Front Desk Officer at Beneprojecti Nigeria Limited
- Assistant Business Development Manager at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at Fadac Resources
- Engineering Vacancy at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Onstream Group Recruiting HSSEQ QA/QC Managers
- Job Openings at AOS Orwell