If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our client, a leading Telecommunications Company in Nigeria, seeks to recruit an experienced and motivated individual to fill the Chief Marketing Officer role within the Company.
The company is one of the fastest growing and most innovative telecommunications operators with a subscriber base of over 20 million in the country. To date, the company has won several industry awards for its innovation and quality service delivery. Some of these include: “Brand of the Year”, “African Telecoms of the Year,” “Best Telecoms Customer Service,” and “Most Innovative Corporate Social Responsibility Company.” Its products cut across wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed DSL broadband, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers and many more.
Detailed Job Description
The ideal candidate should have proven experience in consumer marketing, with a solid background in traditional marketing in developing markets including Nigeria and will be responsible for the following:
- Effectively cascading strategic goals and objectives to divisional teams and supporting units
- Articulation of the Company’s marketing strategy in-line with overall organisational objectives
- Development of unique value propositions, and business partnerships, that increases brand awareness, customer loyalty and sales volumes.
- Strengthening of the teams’ capacity to develop and implement strategies in line with the company’s objectives
- Provision of overall leadership, direction and guidance for the organisation’s marketing operations and activities
- Collaboration with Executive management and other key stakeholders in developing initiatives that enhance growth for the company
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- Strong knowledge of traditional marketing with strong B2C orientation.
- Minimum of twelve (12) years’ work experience with at least five (5) years experience within the telecommunications industry, preferably in a C- level marketing role.
- Candidate will aligned to successful career in a marketing role within the Consumer Markets and Telecommunications industry.
- Track record of leading a sizeable team and excellent communication and presentation skills.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, follow link