Assistant Manager, Strategy at B. Adedipe Associates
Posted on: 25 February, 2016
Deadline: 10 March, 2016
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at B. Adedipe Associates Limited (BAA
Our client, a top professional body in the Nigerian Finance Industry, is looking for an exceptional candidate for its Strategy Desk, whose objective is to drive the overall strategy of the organization as well as focus on its specific goals and objectives for the post of Assistant Manager, Strategy.
- Develop and deliver strategic objectives and plans
- Review and update periodically the strategic plan, and advise on its redesign in the run up to the next strategic period.
- Communicate the agreed strategies, policies and procedures effectively to all staff
- Work collaboratively with the Chief Executive and the Council on the strategic development of the organisation.
- Ultimately improve the relevance and reputation of the organisation with a focused strategic vision for the industry it serves and the economy as a whole.
- Plan and execute projects/initiatives that are aimed at strengthening the frameworks of the strategic operations of the organization
Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Requirements
- Minimum of a Master's degree in any of Social, Management or Pure Sciences. Professional Qualifications such as ACIB, ACA, ACIS will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience in the finance industry and exposure to strategic planning
- Excellent leadership and presentation skills
- Ability to motivate colleagues and inspire disparate stakeholders.
- Good analytical skills and solutions-oriented approach
- Good communication skills across all levels
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Age 30-38
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications with a detailed Curriculum Vitae and contact phone number (preferably a GSM number) to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about B. Adedipe Associates Limited (BAA)Similar Jobs
- Managing Director At A Leading Microfinance Bank - TheJobMag Limited
- Finance and Admin Manager at PML Advisory Limited
- Job Openings at a Microfinance Bank - Staffline Consulting Limited
- Human Resource Manager at Credit Business Services Global Limited (CBS Credit)
- Job Vacancies at Eagle International Resource
- Customer Service Officer Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Ongoing Nationwide Graduate Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Accounting Vacancy at Lovonus Microfinance Bank