Assistant Manager, Strategy at B. Adedipe Associates
Posted on: 25 February, 2016
Deadline: 10 March, 2016
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at B. Adedipe Associates Limited (BAA
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our client, a top professional body in the Nigerian Finance Industry, is looking for an exceptional candidate for its Strategy Desk, whose objective is to drive the overall strategy of the organization as well as focus on its specific goals and objectives for the post of Assistant Manager, Strategy.
- Develop and deliver strategic objectives and plans
- Review and update periodically the strategic plan, and advise on its redesign in the run up to the next strategic period.
- Communicate the agreed strategies, policies and procedures effectively to all staff
- Work collaboratively with the Chief Executive and the Council on the strategic development of the organisation.
- Ultimately improve the relevance and reputation of the organisation with a focused strategic vision for the industry it serves and the economy as a whole.
- Plan and execute projects/initiatives that are aimed at strengthening the frameworks of the strategic operations of the organization
Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Requirements
- Minimum of a Master's degree in any of Social, Management or Pure Sciences. Professional Qualifications such as ACIB, ACA, ACIS will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience in the finance industry and exposure to strategic planning
- Excellent leadership and presentation skills
- Ability to motivate colleagues and inspire disparate stakeholders.
- Good analytical skills and solutions-oriented approach
- Good communication skills across all levels
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Age 30-38
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications with a detailed Curriculum Vitae and contact phone number (preferably a GSM number) to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about B. Adedipe Associates Limited (BAA)Similar Jobs
- Patient Concierge at Imisi partners
- Graduate Relationship Officer Trainee at Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited
- Head Internal Control at Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank PLC (ITMB)
- Intern (Blue Intern Program) at Stanbic IBTC
- Corporate Social Responsibility Support Officer at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Latest Recruitment at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Fresh Jobs at XpatFunds
- Financial Controller at Union Capital Markets Limited (UCML)