Job Vacancy at Eat'N'Go
Posted on: 25 February, 2016
Deadline: 29 February, 2016
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Eat'N'Go Limited
Eat'N'Go is a restaurant group on a mission to become the premier food operator in Africa. We bring Africans the best brands of QSR (Quick Service Restaurant), Fast Casual, Casual Dining, Fine Dining, Coffee Shops.
As an Assistant Manager, you will have the overall responsibility for directing the daily operations of a restaurant in the Restaurant General Manager's absence.
- As an Assistant Restaurant Manager, you are responsible for everything that happens during your shift. This includes all cost controls, inventory control, cash control and customer relations.
- You must set the example. You must follow ALL policy and procedures 100% of the time and expect the same from your crew.
- Train and develop team members to meet the standards of performance required.
- Monitor performance and implement corrective action where required
- Candidate must be creative and open minded.
- Service minded and ability to involve and support operations.
Relevant Experience & Qualification
- Interested candidate should possess a relevant qualification in Hotel Management/B.Sc with at least 3 years of exposure in Managing and Leading a Restaurant.
- Candidate should have a relevant experience in Quick Service Restaurant / Dine-in / Hotel background.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their recent resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Eat'N'Go LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Bartender at Pattaya Oriental Restaurant