Career Opportunity at Action Health Incorporated (AHI)
Posted on: 24 February, 2016
Deadline: 25 February, 2016
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Action Health Incorporated (AHI)
Action Health Incorporated (AHI) is a non-profit organization dedicated to creating opportunities for young people’s successful transition to a healthy and productive adulthood. We envision a world where every young person can reach their full potential. We work with young people, community leaders, government agencies, the private sector and other stakeholders to ensure that policies and programmes are emplaced to accomplish this goal.
The Programme Officer- Administration has the responsibility to:
- Provide administrative and logistic support for organizational programmes;
- Serve as the primary administrative liaison with individuals and institutions relating with the organization on operational and programmatic matters;
- Respond to incoming correspondence, handle day-to-day admin matters, and ensure that office operations are in compliance with policy provisions and standards
- Manage the effective utilization of human resources and desirable working relationships among all team members.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree preferably in Administration, Management or the Social Sciences.
- A Master’s degree will be an added advantage
- Applicant must have a strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Candidate must have a strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to work effectively in a diverse community.
- Applicant should be above average in computer skills and knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint is essential.
- Candidate must possess a strong attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks while staying focused
- Relevant administrative work experience in the non-profit sector will be an advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their current resume and copies of relevant credentials in a PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating the position you are applying for and your full names as the subject of mail.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Action Health Incorporated (AHI)Similar Jobs
- Project Manager at Hope for HIV/AIDS
- Job Vacancy at The United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
- Fresh Vacancy at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Graduate Copy Editors at Marie Stopes International Organisation Nigeria (MSION)
- Health Officer at the International Medical Corps (IMC)
- Latest Vacancy at Save the Children
- Medical Team Leader at Medecins Sans Frontieres
- Administrative Officer at Save the Children