Ongoing Recruitment at Metro Taxi
Posted on: 23 February, 2016
Deadline: 8 March, 2016
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Metro Taxi
Metro Taxi is a subsidiary of The Philly & Mools Group, a conglomerate with diversified interests in the transportation, renewable energy, logistics, farming, and automobile sectors of the Nigerian economy.
- We are looking for a responsible driver. You will represent our company in a professional and cost effective manner aiming at increasing profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Follow route and time schedule.
- Ask for feedback on provided services. and resolve clients’ complaints Collect payments.
- Complete logs and reports.
- Follow DOT regulations and safety standards.
- Proven working experience as a corporate driver.
- Valid professional driver’s license
- Valid LASDRI license
- Must be between 25 years and 45 years old
- Must have good knowledge of road. network within and outside Lagos.
- Must be able to read, write & speak understandable English.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Good driving record with no traffic violations.
- High school degree.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application to firstname.lastname@example.org or Apply in person to:
89, opebi road,
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Metro TaxiSimilar Jobs
- Communications Senior Associate at Uber Technology
- Safety Officers at an Indigenous Logistics Company - U-Connect Human Resources limited
- Exciting Marketing Vacancy at Uber
- Jobs at Inland Containers Nigeria Limited
- Sales Career Opportunity at Maersk
- Dispatch Rider at HRLeverage Africa
- Customer Service Manager at a Freight Forwarding and Supply Chain Management Services -Stresert Services Limited
- SEO Associates at a Leading Transport and Logistics Company - AFM Recruit