Ongoing Recruitment at Metro Taxi
Posted on: 23 February, 2016
Deadline: 8 March, 2016
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Metro Taxi
Metro Taxi is a subsidiary of The Philly & Mools Group, a conglomerate with diversified interests in the transportation, renewable energy, logistics, farming, and automobile sectors of the Nigerian economy.
- We are looking for a responsible driver. You will represent our company in a professional and cost effective manner aiming at increasing profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Follow route and time schedule.
- Ask for feedback on provided services. and resolve clients’ complaints Collect payments.
- Complete logs and reports.
- Follow DOT regulations and safety standards.
- Proven working experience as a corporate driver.
- Valid professional driver’s license
- Valid LASDRI license
- Must be between 25 years and 45 years old
- Must have good knowledge of road. network within and outside Lagos.
- Must be able to read, write & speak understandable English.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Good driving record with no traffic violations.
- High school degree.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application to email@example.com or Apply in person to:
89, opebi road,
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Metro TaxiSimilar Jobs
- Job Opening at a Leading Logistics Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Job Opening at a Logistics Company - U Connect Human Resources Ltd
- Job Vacancies at a Shipping and Logistics Company - Virtuoso
- Transport and Logistics Manager at MoveMe.Com.Ng
- Commercial Manager (Expatriate) at a Leading Logistics Service Provider - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Customer Service Executive at Damco Nigeria
- Job Opportunity at Damco Nigeria
- Accountant at CS Offshore Integrated Services Limited