Ongoing Recruitment at Metro Taxi
Posted on: 23 February, 2016
Deadline: 8 March, 2016
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Metro Taxi
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Metro Taxi is a subsidiary of The Philly & Mools Group, a conglomerate with diversified interests in the transportation, renewable energy, logistics, farming, and automobile sectors of the Nigerian economy.
- We are looking for a responsible driver. You will represent our company in a professional and cost effective manner aiming at increasing profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Follow route and time schedule.
- Ask for feedback on provided services. and resolve clients’ complaints Collect payments.
- Complete logs and reports.
- Follow DOT regulations and safety standards.
- Proven working experience as a corporate driver.
- Valid professional driver’s license
- Valid LASDRI license
- Must be between 25 years and 45 years old
- Must have good knowledge of road. network within and outside Lagos.
- Must be able to read, write & speak understandable English.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Good driving record with no traffic violations.
- High school degree.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application to email@example.com or Apply in person to:
89, opebi road,
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Metro TaxiSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Globaltrack Nigeria
- Latest Recruitment at NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML)
- Fresh Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Fresh Vacancies at West Africa Container Terminal (WACT)
- Jobs at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
- Assistant Project Managers at a Global Shipping and Logistics Company - Fosad Consulting
- Professional Driver at Tekra Global Concepts Limited
- Jobs at Parcel Line Logistics