Vacancy in a Fast Growing Nigerian Automotive Company,
Posted on: 23 February, 2016
Deadline: 8 March, 2016
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View Jobs posted same day
We are a fast growing Nigerian automotive company, who is desirous of hiring a General Manager (GM) to co-drive the vision of the organization with a view to carving a niche for itself in the industry, both within Nigerian and in the African continent. This position is open to both indigenous and expatriate professionals.
- Planning, strategizing and implementing sales and service operations across the local and international markets.
- Acceleration of business growth by providing leadership through vision and objectives, motivation and value-addition
- Handling and resolving critical technical and warranty issues
- Monitoring of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Facilitate the training and development of team members
- Enhance and superintend the quality control management system of the company.
- A first Degree or its equivalent in any relevant field of Engineering
- A specialization in automobile and Masters in Business Administration (MBA) would be an added advantage Skill Sets Required:
- Candidate should be a binary professional, with a profound skill set in technical and business ends of the Automotive Industry.
- At least 15 years post-qualification experience, with 5 years in a similar role.
Very attractive and competitive.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application letter and CVs to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Poultry Feed Specialists at Aquada Development Corporation
- Graduate Accounting/Finance Officers at Clement Ashley Consulting
- Promasidor Nigeria Recruitment for Planning Officers
- Lean Managers at SC Johnson (SCJ)
- Elevator Commissioning Technicians at JMG
- Business Development Managers - Oil & Gas at BASF Nigeria
- Marketers at Myjoy Food Industries Limited
- Fan Milk Plc Recruitment for Sales Officers