Vacancy in a Manufacturer of Plastic Products via Sunrose Consulting Limited
Posted on: 23 February, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Sunrose Consulting
Sunrose Consulting Limited is a Human Resource Consulting and Training firm committed to providing leading edge HR infrastructure support and exemplary customer service leading to improved performance of our client organisations.
Our firm provides a wide range of human resource services including Executive Selection (Recruitment), HR outsourcing, performance management, organisational development and policy and procedure development. We also offer specialised training programmes tailored to the peculiar needs of our clients. Our consulting services can be provided on-site or off-site or a combination that best suits our client's needs.
Our client, a leading manufacturer of plastic products in Nigeria, Located in Lagos.
- Reporting to the General Manager,you will provide support in all human resource functions.
- These include recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring and employee counselling.
- You will provide support to supervisors and staff to develop the skills and capabilities of staff.
- You will provide advice and assistance when conducting staff performance evaluations and identify training and development opportunities.
- Degree-qualified, you must have a minimum of 3 years' experience in human resources management.
Method of Application
To apply, visit Sunrose Consulting Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Sunrose ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Vacancies at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Jobs at Denna Rossi Limited
- Consumer Connections Marketing Manager at SABmiller Plc
- Quality Assurance Assistant at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- General Manager at JMG Limited
- Job Openings at Drury Industries (30 Positions)
- Head, Supply Chain at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Revenue Finance Manager at the Nigerian Bottling Company Limited