Job Vacancy at Wemy Industries Limited
Posted on: 23 February, 2016
Deadline: 4 March, 2016
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Wemy Industries Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Wemy Industries is one of the foremost indigenous and oldest established manufacturers in Lagos, Nigeria. We specialize in producing baby diapers, feminine sanitary napkins/pads, panty liners, adult diapers, maternity pads, under pads and baby wipes under the umbrella brand names of ‘Dr. Browns’ and ‘Nightingale’
- Analyze procurement requirements and select the most appropriate methods based on standard interpretation.
- Maintain accurate record of purchases.
- Process the necessary procurement documentations.
- Search for interested suppliers, negotiate the best deals for the company and constantly review bidding process.
- Establish and negotiate contract terms and conditions, and maintain supplier relationships.
- Prepare and maintain purchasing records, reports and price-lists.
- Carry out all necessary procurement activities.
- Ensure the proper execution of all procurement processes.
- Process purchase requisitions/orders within purchasing authorities.
- Invite, assess and award/recommend supplier tenders, bids, quotations and proposal.
- Assist in the development of specifications for equipment, materials and services to be purchased.
- Reconcile or resolve value discrepancies.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of a Degree in Purchasing and Supply (Knowledge of Engineering/Accounting and a background in Cost Accounting will be an added advantage)
- Ability to multi-task and be a team player.
- Effective communication skills.
- Attentive to details and ability to work with limited supervision.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, are required.
- Minimum of two years relevant experience in procurement/purchasing and importation.
- Willingness to source the market for best deals possible.
- Applicants are required to be resident in Lagos.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Wemy Industries LimitedSimilar Jobs
- ERP Operations Manager - PM at Dangote Group
- Latest Jobs at Fan Milk Plc
- Office Assisitant at Adunni Organics
- Admin Officer at Coleman Cables and Wires
- Manager Production at GBFoods - Africa GINO BU
- WECA Distribution Manager at Kimberly-Clark
- Job Vacancies at The Dangote Group
- Deputy Quality Assurance Manager at Giant Beverages Limited