Vacancy at Business Strategy and Financial Advisory Services Firm
Posted on: 22 February, 2016
Deadline: 15 March, 2016
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
Our client is a business strategy and financial advisory services firm. They work with clients across various industries achieving growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy formulation and implementation expertise.
To carry out data collation, analyse macroeconomic indicators and develop competitive intelligence report that will assist our clients to identify new investment and growth areas for their businesses.
- Research and develop business cases, commercial plans and business valuations.
- Strategic appraisal and valuation of investment opportunities for clients.
- Review investments and prepare materials and Investment Committee proposals and presentations.
- Interacts with other departments to create financial models in order to evaluate investment profitability under a bearable risk level.
- Research investment and economic market trends to create sales ideas and educational white papers.
- Promote information flow to capture gathered intelligence from internal and external sources.
- 2-5 year(s) experience in similar role
- Undergraduate degree in Management, Business Administration, Engineering or related fields
- A strong interest in corporate developments
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Excel, Word & Power Point
- Excellent research and data mining
- Strong analytical, computational and communication skills
- High level of commitment
- Attention to detail
- Results oriented
- Good interpersonal skills
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should forward CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘Junior Business Analyst’ as subject of mail before 15th March, 2016. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Stresert Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Recruitment for Team Lead, Corporate Social Responsibility
- Financial Analyst Assistants at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Country Sourcing Manager at Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria
- Group Loan Officers at Verite Microfinance Bank Limited
- AML Compliance Officer at a Leading Global Investment Bank - Robert Walters
- Legal Officer at Seedvest Microfinance Bank Limited
- Citibank Nigeria Recruiting for Area Security Manager
- Job Opportunity at The World Bank Group