Graduate Recruitment Opportunity in a Leading Bank
Posted on: 16 August, 2012
Deadline: 23 August, 2012
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View Jobs posted same day
A leading Bank with clear presence and visibility across Nigeria seeks qualified and resourceful graduates to join its entry level graduate program. This entry level graduate program will afford successful applicants the opportunity to fill a variety positions with the objective of receiving the right level foundational capacity and skill required to support the Management of the institution as it continually strives towards achieving the organization’s corporate and strategic objectives.
Position: Graduate Trainees
Reference Code: NXT_FI_Grad
Qualified graduates are to apply noting clearly the requirements stated below:
- Not more than 27 years old by September, 2012.
- Completed NYSC program with a valid Certificate.
- Minimum of a first degree at second class division from a reputable University in Humanities, Banking and Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Law, Accounting or other relevant discipline
- Year of Graduation should not be earlier than 2008
- General knowledge and understanding of concept of business and financial risk management and, customer services, operations and marketing.
- Ability to work within a defined control /risk management framework.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Logical and analytical reasoning
- Strong numeric and problem solving skills
- Self motivated, confident and result oriented
- Team player and adaptable to varying functional working areas
- Proficiency in use of business tools such as Microsoft package (MS Word), Excel and Powerpoint (at a Minimum)
Method of Application:
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should resumes (as an attachment) by email to email@example.com stating the above reference code as the subject of email while also including the reference code at the top right corner of their resumes. Application closes on 23th August, 2012.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Information Technology Job Vacancy at AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited
- Graduate Customer Service Assurance Officers at a Financial Services Company - Workforce Group
- Job Vacancies at ARM Life Plc
- Job Opportunities at a Fast Growing Microfinance Bank
- Job Vacancies at Recruut
- Jobs at Credit Business Services Global Limited (CBS Credit)
- Job Opportunity at Regent Microfinance Bank Limited
- Legal Vacancy at Abbey Mortgage Bank