Job Vacancy at WFO Advisors Limited
Posted on: 22 February, 2016
Deadline: 27 February, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at WFO International
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
At WFO, there is an opportunity to learn and grow. Join the team of professionals supporting and enhancing the business space. From supporting growing and ambitious organizations across the world to working in a friendly and supportive environment, we have carved a niche for providing excellence in all service areas. Innovation is in our DNA and that’s why you belong here.
WFO is a brand under which WFO Professional Services LP (Chartered Accountants) and WFO Advisors Limited serve clients’ business needs. Though separate and independent legal entities, the two firms work together to provide accounting and business advisory services to ambitious owner-managed businesses, large corporations and not-for-profit organizations. With the mission to be a leading provider of quality Audit, Tax and Advisory services through high level expertise and exceptional client service, our professionals commit their skills and common ethic of innovative thinking to deliver value for our clients.
- We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills.
- The candidate must have the ability to multitask and simultaneously work on multiple engagements.
- He/She will be expected to directly lead small and medium sized engagements.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc (Second Class Upper) or HND (Upper Credit) Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or any related field.
- Strong Corporate Accounting Skills.
- Background in Taxation and Reporting.
- Minimum of 5 years in financial accounting and management reporting in a well-structured organization.
- Professional qualification is a must.
- Direct experience in accounting software like SAP, QuickBooks or SAGE is an added advantage.
- Strong leadership personality and communications skills.
- Strong communication in French.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to email@example.com with "French Speaking Accountant" as subject of mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WFO InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Personal Driver at Bizpoint Commercial Services
- IT Manager at Enzo, Krypton and Company
- Admin. Assistant at PG Consulting Limited
- Graphic Designer/Content Writer at Zuriel Consulting
- Fresh Jobs at People Matters
- Application Developer at an Oil and Gas Firm - Workforce Group
- Group Information Systems Manager at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- Customer Experience Personnel at UnoCasa Limited