Job Vacancy at Jobelis Consultancy
Posted on: 21 February, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Jobelis Consultancy
My client is one of the largest and most innovative mobile telecommunications infrastructure providers in Africa that is committed to developing its people and the communities they serve. It also employs the highest quality people, services and equipment.
- Provide update on all recruitment processes and design all talent acquisition processes
- Identify future talent needs and proactively recruit and source; develop talent pool via social engagements.
- Manage the recruitment process and life-cycle, including initial assessments, interviews, and offers; and supervise all vendor policies and programs for all recruitment services.
- Evaluate all contracts for resources and ensure effective services and design various strategies to use all workforce resource and assist to manage talent acquisition process for assign region.
- Develop relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms and manage the procurement and measurement process.
- Interview and process all letters and analyze all operations and provide research for all staff effectiveness and ensure compliance to all establish practices.
- Implement various strategies and ensure effective implementation of all compensation practices.
- Assist various business units and establish appropriate human capital requirements and assist in all talent acquisition process.
- Provide subject matter expertise in all staffing policies and processes and maintain knowledge on all equal employment opportunity regulations.
- Maintain knowledge on all industry trends to ensure compliance to all recruitment guidelines and assist recruitment team to design all performance standards.
- Determine all recruitment strategies for all executive positions.
- Perform all high-level system and user administration tasks on primary LMS and on other LMS systems.
- Interface with external instructional technology and LMS vendors and agencies as they relate to sustaining and continually improving client's LMS capabilities. Continually researches emerging technologies and asses their usefulness to the client's environment.
- Counsel the candidate(s) on corporate benefits, salary, and corporate environment.
- Undergraduate degree with 3-5 years relevant experience or Graduate degree and 4 – 6 years relevant experience.
- Language requirement: English
- Highly effective ‘self-starter’ with a proven record of delivering ongoing continuous improvement for the business
- Builds constructive and effective relationships both inside and outside the organization
- Evidence of strong team player
- Telecoms industry: knowledge of technologies, competitor and market awareness.
- Understands business in different EMEA countries and adapts style accordingly.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, apply on SmartRecruiters
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Jobelis ConsultancySimilar Jobs
- Project Manager at Rovedana Limited
- Sales Manager at Merck Group
- Retail Shop Manager at Airtel Nigeria
- Experienced PHP / Yii Developer - Junior Associate at Bincom ICT Solutions Limited
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- Jobs at ASA Advanced Tech Limited
- Information Technology Job Vacancies at Cousant Technologies
- Career Opportunities at Airtel Nigeria