Our client is a pioneer leader in the design, supply & installation of turnkey Fire Suppression System for high value/risk environments. They require the service of a Workshop Engineer for urgent employment.
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos State.
The the Workshop Engineer will be required to carry out fault-finding, servicing and repairs to a variety of plant equipment. The ideal candidate MUST be a hands on person; knowledgeable in plumbing, electrical and general office facility maintenance.
- To complete fault finding and repairs to meet clients request and targets.
- To complete day to day installation, service, repair and maintenance of relevant tools & equipment.
- To complete inspections and safety checks in accordance with industry practice and regulations.
- The desired applicant should have extensive knowledge of mechanical & electrical engineering combined with an understanding of generators, air compressor, pumps and vehicles.
- Source for parts from internal or external suppliers for relevant equipment needed per project.
- Maintain highest standards of safety, ensuring adherence to company’s HSE Policies at all times.
- Follow company procedures relating to the testing, maintenance of company equipment ensuring all work is carried out to the highest standards.
- Work closely with vendors ensuring timely arrival of spare parts order / workshop stock.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels to ensure satisfactory information transfer.
- Prior experience working with non-flammable gases, pressurized cylinders, fire extinguishers is a plus.
- Must be hands on person with basic know-how on plumbing, electrical and general office facility maintenance.
- Capable to carry routine maintenance for company generators, air compressor, pumps and vehicles and to keep maintenance records for all other equipment
- Must be a graduate with background in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering.
- Must have 3 - 4 years related experience in similar function.
- Proposed salary N65, 000 – N90, 000 / m (depending on experience)
Method of Application
Qualified applicants should forward CVs to email@example.com using ‘Workshop Engineer’ as subject of mail before 8th March 2016. Qualified candidates will be invited for interviews.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.