Job Vacancy at Infostrategy Technology
Posted on: 19 February, 2016
Deadline: 22 February, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
Infostrategy Technology Nigeria Limited is an Information, Communication and Software Technology firm incorporated in Nigeria and the United Kingdom. Founded in 2000 and reconstituted in 2002, we operate with a burning passion to transform the technological terrain of Africa by delivering value to clients through innovative and effective leverage of cutting-edge technology solutions.
- Analyse and evaluate both existing and potential social media activities and strategies.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification,
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages target audience.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Employ the use of Social Networking Analysis Tools (SNAT) to measure the effectiveness of different channels. The social media manager will use TwitterCounter, Google Analytics, and other tools to measure click-through and measure traffic activity.
- Educate and prepare key messaging and presentation material for senior management.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (legal, customer support, product management etc) to provide support to their initiators.
- Actively engage in industry activities and interaction, chats, blogs, wikis, video sharing, etc to promote corporate messaging and increase brand awareness, which will drive brand traffic to company website.
The successful candidate MUST be able to promote programmes on Social Media Networks such as:
- Facebook Page
- Twitter handle
- Google Adword
- Content Development and uploading to the website
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Search Engine Optimizing (SEO)
- Product Campaign Management
- Digital planning and Media implementation
- Brand development,
- Web analytics, Google Analytics, TwitterCounter, etc
- On-line Reputation Management (ORM)
- E-mail marketing
- Advert Canvassing
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND
- Highly creative, enterprising and self-motivated.
- A track record of performance excellence meeting targets and obligations.
- Strong analytical planning, forecasting and research skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Ability to take initiative and work with little supervision.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and demanding time frame
- Knowledge and understanding of technology, search, new trends and the latest on social media innovation.
- Must be media-savvy (Active on Social Media). Proven track record of listening and engaging with the online community.
- Must excel at online research, possess excellent writing skills and have ability to create editorial content at a short notice
- Proficient in Microsoft office products.
- Ability to integrate social media into broader marketing.
- Ability to identify threats and opportunities within the user generated content space and make quick decisions.
- Experience in integrating content into multiple social distribution channels.
- Abuja Residents preferred.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs as an attachment in PDF and MS WORD formats ONLY to email@example.com stating the position applied for in the subject of the mail. Cover letters should be the mail content. Subject of the mail MUST be: Your full names and present location.
Candidates who do not meet these criteria NEED not apply.
Only Shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at EdgeBase Technologies
- Digital Marketing Executive at Aiotaq Integrated Solutions
- CCNA / A+ Instructor at HiiT Plc
- Job Openings at Swift Talk Limited
- Senior/Lead Dev Architect at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Graduate Mobile Apps Developer at Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited
- Job Openings at Riddle Technologies Limited
- Information Technology Roles at Huntech Solutions