Our client is a Leading Commercial Bank in the Financial Services Sector that is driven by operational excellence, advanced technology, innovation and professionalism.
Their continuous quest to revamp the financial services in Nigeria especially for small and medium businesses has led to the creation of career opportunities for young experienced graduates with business acumen to fill the entry level roles that exist within the bank across its branches nationwide.
- Job TypeFull Time
Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
- Job Field
Workforce Group has been given the mandate to source for candidates in the North, South South, Mid-West, South East and South West regions of the country who meet the following selection criteria;
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field ( Minimum of 2.2)
- Sales Experience in Insurance/PFA/ Microfinance Banks
- Minimum of 4 years’ relevant experience
- Not more than 32 years old
- Must be fluent in English Language and any other Nigerian Language
- Candidate must be fully employed
- Remuneration same as entry level in a Bank
Method of Application
To apply for this position, go to Workforce Outsource and apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.