StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Our client is a pioneer leader in the design, supply & installation of turnkey Fire Suppression System for high value/risk environments. They require the service of an Administrative Assistant for urgent employment.
The position performs administrative and office support activities for multiple units. Duties may include answering telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, creating spreadsheets, presentations, and filing etc.
- Ensure the smooth running of the organization; carry out clerical duties such as photocopying, binding, filing etc.
- Act as the first point of contact to visitors’ as well as provide information by answering questions and requests.
- Resolve administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Maintain the organization’s storeroom and log inventory transaction on software provided.
- Handles the organizations petty cash, order and receive materials and ensure they are in accordance to the requested specification from suppliers into the store.
- Carry out human resources duties such as compiling the attendance data to assist generate input for monthly payroll.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Managing Processes, Organization, Negotiation, Analyzing Information , Professionalism, Problem Solving, Supply Management, Inventory Control, Verbal Communication Skills.
- Must be a graduate with background in social sciences.
- Must have 3 years related experience in similar function.
Method of Application
Proposed salary N50, 000 – N65, 000 (depending on experience). Qualified applicants should forward CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘Admin Assistant’ as subject of mail before 4th March 2016. Qualified candidates will be invited for interviews.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.