Job Opportunity at FEZ Consultants
Posted on: 19 February, 2016
Deadline: 25 February, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
FEZ Consultants, a subsidiary of FEZ integrated services Ltd is a Human Resource firm that operates with a broad knowledge of the manpower dynamics within the Nigerian business environment, thereby guaranteeing our clients a best fit solution to their human resource requirements.
- The individual will be responsible for the development and implementation of stakeholder strategy & implementation.
- Key stakeholders include logistics carriers, professional services providers (e.g. legal, consultants marketing consultants, technology, customer service agent etc.), corporate clients, etc.
Other Functions include:
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Develops processes and procedures for shortlisting stakeholders, onboarding them, remunerating them, and maintaining win-win relationships with them.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills & Knowledge Required
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university with a minimum of a second class upper.
- A Bachelors in Business Administration, Entrepreneurship, Commerce or a related discipline is an added advantage.
- Masters in Business Administration will be an added advantage
- At least 3 years of experience in sales and/or business development role
- Ability to negotiate and win business with low, middle and senior level employees
- Personal initiative and ability to work independently, focus on priorities, monitor and evaluate progress and to meet deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication and good presentation skills
- Ability to develop and maintain networks
- A high degree of integrity and the ability to deal with confidential information is required
- Excellent relationship management, strong verbal and written communication
- Organized and detail oriented while managing and prioritizing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Retail Operations Manager at Platinum Careers
- Solutions Developer/Software Engineer at Ascentech Services Limited
- Area Sales Manager at WowJobs
- Personal Assistant to the M.D at LeadHire Limited
- Accounts/Tax Officer at Beckley Consulting
- Technical Jobs at AFM Recruit
- Information Technology Roles at Enabled Solutions
- Latest Vacancies at a Marine Services Company - Pivotage Consulting