Job Vacancy at Ashford & McGuire Consulting
Posted on: 19 February, 2016
Deadline: 24 February, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Ashford & McGuire Consulting
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Ashford & McGuire Consulting is a firm focused on delivering distinct value to our clients while consistently redefining the consulting market space. We are committed to people development, empowerment and growth through which we deliver value with quantifiable impact on business results.
- To support the development and success of the Marketing functions of the company.
- Assuming the responsibility for specific marketing campaigns and projects within the department and to assist with the implementation of the department’s policies, strategies and campaigns in ensuring the achievement of the organisations objectives.
- Identify, develop, or evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and mark-up factors
- Use sales forecasting or strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of HMO plans or services
- Analysing business developments and monitoring market trends.
- Coordinate or participate in promotional activities or trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, or production managers, to market plans or services.
- Conduct economic or commercial surveys to identify potential markets for plans or services.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote plans and services, working with advertising and promotion managers.
- Negotiate contracts with potential clients to get their business.
- Meet specified targets for bringing in new clients monthly.
- Ensure all reports (weekly reports, daily call memos, weekly call plans, monthly reports, quarterly reports, etc.) are prepared accurately and submitted as at when due.
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum of second class Degree in Sales/ Marketing, Business Admin, Economics or related discipline
- Minimum post NYSC work experience of 2-5 years in the marketing and sales function
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office Suite
- Proven ability to effectively execute streamlined marketing programs
- Ability to analyse and understand marketing data and develop strategies from the insights
- Ability to be flexible and to prioritize in complex situations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong persuasive, critical thinking, sound logic and decision making skills.
- Experience in similar work environment will be an added advantage.
Competitive. Includes a fixed pay and a commission on all transactions initiated.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ashford & McGuire ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- IT Personnel at Eduwalt Communications (EWC)
- Information Technology (IT) Support Officer at a Downstream Oil and Gas Company - Stresert Services Limited
- Church Administrator at Harbour Human Capital Solutions (HHCS) Limited
- Sales Vacancies at Ascentech Services Limited
- Customer Service Officer at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Payroll Officer at Oscar Temple
- Financial Planning and Analysis Manager at Platinum Careers
- Marketing Officers at Green Field Health Management Limited