Literamed Publications, is seeking a full-time Web Developer and Designer. Ideal candidate must have at least 3 years of experience. In addition to interfacing with the multimedia team, this candidate will work a supervisor, from concept to completion. Skill set should include project management, organization, oral and verbal communication, thought leadership and expertise in web development & interface design.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and implement websites from initial concept, site architecture, and user interface to finished deliverable
- Code and implement WordPress sites layout through html/CSS to a custom theme, functions, and plugins
- Design and implement new features, enhancements, and content of existing websites
- Create and update re-usable code libraries to streamline WordPress development cycle
- Facilitate WordPress training, site documentation and maintenance
- Design interfaces and graphics for presentations and mobile-delivered applications
(Note: Must have all of the experience listed below):
- 3+ years experience working in web development and interface design
- Experience with dynamic, geo-related, data-driven and/or e-commerce sites a plus
- Highly expert and well experienced professional Web Developer who must have following capabilities along with experience.
- Must have knowledge For converting HTML, CSS to Complex Wordpress Theme based on requirements.
- Must have experience & Strong Knowledge for Ecommerce System.
- Must Have knowledge how themes and Plugins Work in WordPress.
- Must Need to Develop Custom Plugins, Widget, Component, Module of WordPress Theme and Plugins.
- Must have Working experience with WordPress Premium Themes and Premium Plugins.
- Must have Working experience with Free/Premium Theme Customization.
- Must have knowledge in responsive Web Design.
- Must have knowledge For Wordpress Theme Building From Scratch.
- Must have knowledge For customizing Any WordPress Theme For Any Specific Area of That Theme.
- Must have knowledge For customizing Any Plugin.
- Familiarity with web server configurations (Windows and Linux) a plus
- Strong knowledge of current web development languages (including HTML5, CSS3, JS, JQuery, PHP/MySQL)
- Familiarity with web standards and usability
- Active user of social media.
- Flexibility and eagerness to identify, learn, and use new and changing technologies
- Attention to detail
Other Skills a plus:
- Basic Knowledge For Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Basic Knowledge For PSD to HTML/CSS Conversion.
- Research and Analysis Capability.
- Good Experience with GoDaddy Hosting.
- Dedication to complete & deliver assigned task within given time frame.
- Familiarity with video for web a plus.
- Motion graphics and/or 3D skills a big plus.
Method of Application
Applicants should submit, along with your resume, URLs of projects you’ve worked on with descriptions of your specific contributions to the project to: Johnson.firstname.lastname@example.org and a copy to email@example.com