Opportunity at AG Leventis (Nigeria) Plc.
Posted on: 18 February, 2016
Deadline: 26 February, 2016
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Leventis
A.G Leventis (Nigeria) Plc. is one of the largest bakeries in Nigeria producing highly nutritious variety of bakery products and snacks, with a strong brand presence in Lagos.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Candidate must enjoy visiting clients on-site
- He maintains relationships with existing Company clients and develops new contacts throughout Nigeria
- He travels extensively throughout the country to meet the clients
- Prepares and implements sales plans
- His main responsibility will be to contribute to the increase of the sales
- In order to achieve sales growth, the Sales Engineer will have to be proficient with our range of products, do follow up with daily visits, write reports and develop close relationship with his customers
- Acquires extensive knowledge of competition activities
Educational and Experience
- B.Sc. degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering. A M.S. also desirable
- 3-5 years experience in technical sales
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication, presentation and selling skills.
- Candidate must be a self-starter, ambitious and inspiring. Must like a challenge, be adaptable and see obstacles as opportunities.
- Finally, candidate must have a good technical background in order to add value to clients.
- Candidate must also be a holder of a valid driver’s license. PC literate.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application letter and CVs to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about LeventisSimilar Jobs
- Sales Vacancies at Ayoola Foods Limited
- Confectionery Job Vacancy at Cookie Jar Gourmet Bakery
- British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Graduate Warehouse Assistant Recruitment
- Sales Executives at a Leading Manufacturing Company - Whytecleon
- ICT Hardware Support Officer at Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited (PAN)
- Job Opportunities at SABMiller
- Career Opportunity at Procter & Gamble Co.
- Job Openings at a Multinational Firm - Adexen Recruitment Agency