Opportunity at AG Leventis (Nigeria) Plc.
Posted on: 18 February, 2016
Deadline: 26 February, 2016
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View Jobs posted same day
A.G Leventis (Nigeria) Plc. is one of the largest bakeries in Nigeria producing highly nutritious variety of bakery products and snacks, with a strong brand presence in Lagos.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Candidate must enjoy visiting clients on-site
- He maintains relationships with existing Company clients and develops new contacts throughout Nigeria
- He travels extensively throughout the country to meet the clients
- Prepares and implements sales plans
- His main responsibility will be to contribute to the increase of the sales
- In order to achieve sales growth, the Sales Engineer will have to be proficient with our range of products, do follow up with daily visits, write reports and develop close relationship with his customers
- Acquires extensive knowledge of competition activities
Educational and Experience
- B.Sc. degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering. A M.S. also desirable
- 3-5 years experience in technical sales
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication, presentation and selling skills.
- Candidate must be a self-starter, ambitious and inspiring. Must like a challenge, be adaptable and see obstacles as opportunities.
- Finally, candidate must have a good technical background in order to add value to clients.
- Candidate must also be a holder of a valid driver’s license. PC literate.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application letter and CVs to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Marketing Manager at Adonis & Abbey Publishers Ltd
- Sales Representatives at SABMiller
- Fan Milk Plc Recruitment for Admin Assistant - Technical
- Finance Manager at PPG Protective & Marine Coatings
- Sales Executives at Graceco Nigeria Limited
- Machine Operators at 25th and Staffing
- Account Officers at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)
- Job Openings at Afordonz Consulting Limited