The production manager will oversee all activities in the garment factory and the factory meets the productivity and quality standards set by the company. Some of the duties will include but not limited to the following:
***Postion is opened to applicant outside of Nigeria who are willing to relocate
- Interpret specifications of design and pattern, job orders, and company policies and procedures for workers.
- Schedules and keep records of employees' attendance and hours worked to enusre maximum productivity
- Records all information on requisition materials, supplies, equipment parts, or repair services.
- Observe work and monitor gauges, dials, and other indicators to ensure that operators conform to production or processing standards.
- Maintain operations data, such as time, production, and cost records, and prepare management reports of production results.
- Determine standards, budgets, production goals, and rates, based on company policies, equipment and labor availability, and workloads.
- Calculate labor and equipment requirements and production specifications, using standard formulas.
- Plan and develop new products and production processes.
- Oversees sequencing of machine, select most suitable operators from available operators for each operation.
- Create daily production reports, including actual costing sheet for the products manufactured
- Check manpower costing of each floor and try to keep manpower cost under control.
- Train and motivate employees and enrich their knowledge in certain areas training program is arranged by him