StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Our client’s nature of business is ‘Sales and Services of Laundry Machines’ in Nigeria.
- Direct all operational aspects of the Foundation (Customer Service, Human Resources, General Administration, etc) in a manner that supports the achievement of the company’s profitability goals.
- Ensure that the organization’s vision is fully understood, interpreted and translated into achievable operational plan.
- Drive the development and implementation of the service, sales and profitability plans for the organization.
- Provide an enabling environment for the organization’s expectations to time and quality.
- Ensure a robust communication system is set-up for information sharing on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business needs and/or opportunities, etc among all employees.
- Ensure that all areas of work performance or departments are properly staffed and directed.
- Provide training, coaching, development and motivation to bring out the best in each team member.
- Ensure that the company is managed with high ethical standards, and in compliance with all government regulations.
- Ensure that all risks associated with the company’s operations are proactively identified and mitigated at all times.
- Ensure adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the company’s Policy, Processes and Procedures at all times.
- Evaluate regularly the effectiveness of operations, to see that policies are being observed and that goals are being attained.
- Responsible for effective and efficient Procurement system for the company.
- Monitor the Supply chain and recommend improvement where necessary.
- Review the monthly supplier performance report and ensure that appropriate action is taken.
- Monitor the Procurement Imprest to ensure that reimbursement is done at the right time.
- Ensure the safekeeping of organization’s assets, including structures, equipment, inventory and cash.
- Provide operational support to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Provide operational reports (weekly, Monthly, Ad-hoc) as required to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Education: Minimum of BSc/HND in Engineering or other relevant degrees.
- Work Experience: >6 years cumulative experience; 4-5 years must be in supervisory role and 4 years experience MUST be in the Sales and Services of Engineering Materials.
Salary is between N150, 000 – N230, 000/m depending on experience. Qualified applicants’ should forward applications to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘GM-Machine Services’ as subject of mail before 7th March, 2016.
Our client is one of the top three insurance companies in Nigeria. They require the service of a Personal Assistant preferably Male urgently.
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Personal Assistant will help handle the line manager’s time by being responsible for providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support in order to ensure that the services provided by the organization are in an effective and efficient manner.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
- Acting as the first contact on behalf of the line manager;
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
- Taking dictation and minutes;
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
Required Skills & Attributes:
- Listening and Communication skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Organizational skills
- Computer/IT skills
- Confidentiality skills
- Self-motivated & efficient
- Educational Requirement:
- Must be a graduate with background in social sciences.
- Must have 3 -5 year cognate experience in similar function.
Salary is N100, 000 – N 150, 000/m (depending on experience). Qualified applicants should forward CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘PA_Insurance’ as subject of mail before 25th February 2016. Qualified candidates will be invited for interviews.