Jobs at Unigrow Industries Limited
Posted on: 18 February, 2016
Deadline: 3 March, 2016
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Unigrow Industries Limited
Unigrow Industries Limited is a leading name in supply of Polyester filament and spun yarns, cotton yarns, PSF, Textile Sizing Chemicals, PVA, etc. Our presence in flexible packaging industry for the supply of Solvents, Films, Gravure Inks and Adhesives is well known in the industry. All our products are sourced from world class manufacturers with assurance of high quality.
- Qualified chartered accountant or equivalent from a recognized institute acceptable to IFRS standards.
- The candidate would be responsible for accounting up to finalization, handling imports, banking taxation etc.
- He should be well versed with MS office; TALLY etc.
- The desired age is 30-35 years along with at least 4-5 years post qualification experience.
go to method of application »
- B.Sc/HND along with 8-10 years of experience in warehouse management, Preferably in chemicals and solvents.
- Age: Around 30-35 years.
- Experience in logistics and transportation would be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to email@example.com mentioning the position in subject line.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Unigrow Industries LimitedSimilar Jobs
- EHS Risk & Performance Coordinator at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
- Account Officer at Fadac Resources
- Credit Control Assistant at JMG Limited
- Latest Recruitment at SABMiller
- Jobs at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- SABmiller Plc Latest Recruitment
- Graphic Design and Social Media Intern at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
- Facilities Officer at May & Baker Nigeria Plc