Jobs at Unigrow Industries Limited
Posted on: 18 February, 2016
Deadline: 3 March, 2016
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Unigrow Industries Limited
Unigrow Industries Limited is a leading name in supply of Polyester filament and spun yarns, cotton yarns, PSF, Textile Sizing Chemicals, PVA, etc. Our presence in flexible packaging industry for the supply of Solvents, Films, Gravure Inks and Adhesives is well known in the industry. All our products are sourced from world class manufacturers with assurance of high quality.
- Qualified chartered accountant or equivalent from a recognized institute acceptable to IFRS standards.
- The candidate would be responsible for accounting up to finalization, handling imports, banking taxation etc.
- He should be well versed with MS office; TALLY etc.
- The desired age is 30-35 years along with at least 4-5 years post qualification experience.
go to method of application »
- B.Sc/HND along with 8-10 years of experience in warehouse management, Preferably in chemicals and solvents.
- Age: Around 30-35 years.
- Experience in logistics and transportation would be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to email@example.com mentioning the position in subject line.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Unigrow Industries LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Construction Health and Safety Officers
- Jobs at Bromley Group
- Sales Manager Vacancy at a Paint Manufacturing Company
- Superintendent Pharmacist at Fareast Mercantile Company Limited
- Account Officer at Veritas Plastics & Packaging Company Limited
- Technical Operators at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
- Job Opportunities at Wemy Industries Limited
- Sales Representatives at a Leading Publishing Company - Lorache Consulting (6 Positions)