Job Vacancies at Stand To End Rape Initiative
Posted on: 18 February, 2016
Deadline: 13 March, 2016
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Stand To End Rape Initiative
Stand To End Rape Initiative, an NGO headquartered in Lagos is kicking off activities in Abuja this quarter and is recruiting volunteers to help with school outreaches, community outreaches, stakeholder and partner management, proposal writing, fundraising, media content development and advocacy. Volunteer hours are flexible
The vision of STER is to create a society where women, men and children are free from rape & sexual violence.
Our mission is to end all forms of rape and to provide education and reverse thinking actions that contribute to rape. To provide psychosocial services and support to survivors of rape
- Candidate should possess relevant qualification
- All volunteers must be resident in Abuja.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application letter and CVs to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Stand To End Rape InitiativeSimilar Jobs
- Coordination and Camp Management Officers at the UN High Commissioner for Refugees
- Grants and Compliance Advisors at Oxfam Nigeria
- Consultants - Statistician at the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)
- Drivers at The Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
- Fresh Jobs at Save the Children
- Project Manager (Food Assistance) at ZOA Relief
- Volunteer Grant Resource Officers at Ashoka Nigeria
- Monitoring and Evaluation Specialists at Catholic Relief Services (CRS)