If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Nimbus Resource Solutions is a specialist resourcing and recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) company based in Dubai placing Contract, Permanent and Executive Search resources across Europe, Middle East and Africa. We work with clients across Technology, Telecom and Satellite markets.
The role holder is responsible for the technical implementation of Value Added Services (VAS) into mobile operators.
Major Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide technical expertise on SMPP connectivity.
- Provide technical expertise on billing connectivity MO/MT TPS, setting up VPN etc.
- Ensure that Quality of Service is maintained after the service is launched
- Liaise with mobile operators.
- Provide technical Support to existing service.
- Support Integration and Acceptance Testing
- The role holder is responsible for the implementation of any new service in the allocated time
- Ready and available for 24x7 support team
- 4 years in the IT/Telecom industry out of which 2 years in the Mobile Vas industry
- Good overall knowledge of Mobile networks & VAS Platforms.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Objective driven.
- Structured and systematic approach
- Ability to identify and focus on the most important issues at any time
- Strong technical knowledge in VAS Services and especially SMPP connectivity, billing connectivity MO/MT TPS, setting up VPN etc.
This is for a major multi-million project based in Nigeria and an attractive offer awaits the successful candidate.
Method of Application
To apply, visit Nimbus Resource Solutions Career Page