Since our inception, SENCE has been totally focused on building a strategic, quality consulting practice. We are committed to helping SMEs succeed in a challenging and tasking environment by providing them with the support they need to survive and grow.
Skill Enhancement Centre (SENCE) Limited, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions:
Roles and Responsibilities
SENCE Agric is an Agribusiness Consulting Company. Our vision is to be a catalyst in changing the face of Agriculture in Nigeria one day at a time. We plan to do this by providing the business community within and outside of Nigeria with the information, network and resources they need to succeed in the sector. To ensure that we provide our clients with the best service possible in an industry as vast as Agriculture, we partner with various organisations who are leaders in their different fields. We are looking for an enterprising and resourceful intern to join our team.
Duties and responsibilities;
• Research information on Agricultural trends, practices and opportunities
• Update information on the Agriculture web site
• Find Solutions to Clients problems.
• Develop Business solutions to assist clients
• Work with Consultants to ensure that clients’ projects are competed timely and according to standards.
• Develop a network of contacts to help in service delivery.
Skills and requirements
1. Change Agent - visionary, patient but persistent, Asks tough questions, knowledgeable and leads by example, ability to build strong relationships
2. Passion for Agriculture
3. Very Good Communication skill
4. Entrepreneurial Skill
5. IT Savvy
6. Passionate about learning
8. Innovative problem solver
The right candidate must have the following qualifications;
1. A minimum of HND in an Agriculture related field.
2. Must have concluded NYSC.
3. Very conversant with issues in the Agriculture sector.
To apply, visit SENCE Career Page