Recruitment at Fan Milk Plc
Posted on: 17 February, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at FAN MILK plc
Fan Milk Plc is a leading manufacturer and marketer of healthy, nutritious and safe frozen dairy and non-frozen dairy food products with distribution channels across the length and breadth of Nigeria. Fan Milk Nigeria is a well established and fast growing food processing industry offering wide range of products.
- Responsible for ensuring that the company policy on Supplier management is complied with.
- Review of prepared vendors’ list for payment and ensure adequate control over processing and payment of invoices.
- Monitor, review and reconcile prepaid accounts and ensure prepayments are supported with relevant invoices and receipts.
- Ensure regular reconciliation of suppliers’ ledger balances with statements and ensure all differences are fully investigated, reported and corrected.
Learning & Career Opportunities
In this position, the incumbent will have an opportunity to acquire skills and knowledge in the following areas:
- Account payable
- Account Receivable
- Statutory Administration
- Fixed Asset Administration
- E-payment Administration
- Preparation of monthly KPI reports
- Vendor/Suppliers account administration
- Statutory deduction administration
- Preparation of annual budget schedule
- Prepayment account administration.
- Creation of franchise agent account
- The position requires a minimum qualification B.Sc in Accountancy
- Possession of professional certificate of relevant bodies - ACA, ACCA, etc is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years previous experience in similar position
- Minimum university degree or equivalent in Accountancy.
- Possession of professional qualifications and membership of ICAN, ACCA, CITN, ISACA is added advantage
- Must be able to work effectively with all levels of the organization, including top, middle and supervisory levels of management.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Collaborative work style, fostering cooperation and teamwork to achieve results.
- Able to handle confidential company information with complete discretion.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to extract, compile and analyse data
Method of Application
To apply for this position, go to Fan Milk's Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about FAN MILK plcSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource Job Vacancy at a Multinational FMCG Company - Adexen Recuitment Agency
- Job Vacancies at a Leading Group Of Companies
- Graduate Sales Representatives at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)
- Senior Security Job Vacancy at British American Tobacco
- Latest Job Openings at a Manufacturing Group of Companies - Sales Force Consulting
- Career Opportunities at Promasidor
- Sales Vacancy at IFFCO
- Jobs at Fareast Mercantile Co. Limited