Recruitment at Fan Milk Plc
Posted on: 17 February, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at FAN MILK plc
Fan Milk Plc is a leading manufacturer and marketer of healthy, nutritious and safe frozen dairy and non-frozen dairy food products with distribution channels across the length and breadth of Nigeria. Fan Milk Nigeria is a well established and fast growing food processing industry offering wide range of products.
- Responsible for ensuring that the company policy on Supplier management is complied with.
- Review of prepared vendors’ list for payment and ensure adequate control over processing and payment of invoices.
- Monitor, review and reconcile prepaid accounts and ensure prepayments are supported with relevant invoices and receipts.
- Ensure regular reconciliation of suppliers’ ledger balances with statements and ensure all differences are fully investigated, reported and corrected.
Learning & Career Opportunities
In this position, the incumbent will have an opportunity to acquire skills and knowledge in the following areas:
- Account payable
- Account Receivable
- Statutory Administration
- Fixed Asset Administration
- E-payment Administration
- Preparation of monthly KPI reports
- Vendor/Suppliers account administration
- Statutory deduction administration
- Preparation of annual budget schedule
- Prepayment account administration.
- Creation of franchise agent account
- The position requires a minimum qualification B.Sc in Accountancy
- Possession of professional certificate of relevant bodies - ACA, ACCA, etc is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years previous experience in similar position
- Minimum university degree or equivalent in Accountancy.
- Possession of professional qualifications and membership of ICAN, ACCA, CITN, ISACA is added advantage
- Must be able to work effectively with all levels of the organization, including top, middle and supervisory levels of management.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Collaborative work style, fostering cooperation and teamwork to achieve results.
- Able to handle confidential company information with complete discretion.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to extract, compile and analyse data
Method of Application
To apply for this position, go to Fan Milk's Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about FAN MILK plcSimilar Jobs
- IT Officer at Graceco Nigeria Limited
- Territory Sales Manager (TSM) at Perfetti Van Melle Nigeria Limited
- Elevator Technician at JMG Limited
- Warehouse Officer at Erisco Foods Limited
- Regional Sales Managers at Sona Industrial Gases Limited (SIGL)
- Area Sales Manager at Armorsil West Africa
- Procter and Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Program 2017
- Engineering Jobs at Tetra Pak