Recruitment at Fan Milk Plc
Posted on: 17 February, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at FAN MILK plc
Fan Milk Plc is a leading manufacturer and marketer of healthy, nutritious and safe frozen dairy and non-frozen dairy food products with distribution channels across the length and breadth of Nigeria. Fan Milk Nigeria is a well established and fast growing food processing industry offering wide range of products.
- Responsible for ensuring that the company policy on Supplier management is complied with.
- Review of prepared vendors’ list for payment and ensure adequate control over processing and payment of invoices.
- Monitor, review and reconcile prepaid accounts and ensure prepayments are supported with relevant invoices and receipts.
- Ensure regular reconciliation of suppliers’ ledger balances with statements and ensure all differences are fully investigated, reported and corrected.
Learning & Career Opportunities
In this position, the incumbent will have an opportunity to acquire skills and knowledge in the following areas:
- Account payable
- Account Receivable
- Statutory Administration
- Fixed Asset Administration
- E-payment Administration
- Preparation of monthly KPI reports
- Vendor/Suppliers account administration
- Statutory deduction administration
- Preparation of annual budget schedule
- Prepayment account administration.
- Creation of franchise agent account
- The position requires a minimum qualification B.Sc in Accountancy
- Possession of professional certificate of relevant bodies - ACA, ACCA, etc is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years previous experience in similar position
- Minimum university degree or equivalent in Accountancy.
- Possession of professional qualifications and membership of ICAN, ACCA, CITN, ISACA is added advantage
- Must be able to work effectively with all levels of the organization, including top, middle and supervisory levels of management.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Collaborative work style, fostering cooperation and teamwork to achieve results.
- Able to handle confidential company information with complete discretion.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to extract, compile and analyse data
Method of Application
To apply for this position, go to Fan Milk's Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about FAN MILK plcSimilar Jobs
- High End Account Representatives at SABmiller Plc
- Fresh Vacancies at ARMORSIL West Africa
- Latest Recruitment at May & Baker Nigeria Plc
- Latest Job Openings at Fadac Resources
- Project Officers at BMDirect
- Public Market Manager at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- Fresh Jobs at JMG Limited
- Competitive Migration Sales Specialist at Honeywell Group Limited