Job at Petros Management Consulting
Posted on: 17 February, 2016
Deadline: 17 March, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Petros Consulting LLC
Petros Management Consulting, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the following positions
- Create the look and layout of WEB sites, mobile WEB sites and native applications by planning and executing design and additions.
- Divide time between Web development and Web design
- Plan sites by clarifying goals, design functionality.
- Develop site content and graphics by coordinating with copywriters and graphic artists; designing images, icons, banners, audio enhancements etc.
- Upgrade sites by updating content and graphics; monitoring performance and results; identifying and evaluating improvement options; introducing new technology; maintaining links
- Develop Web pages in HTML and CSS code according to goals and design functionality.
- Provide technical design during product development stages
- Design user-friendly and visually appealing websites.
- Multiple mediums (WEB, mobile WEB, native applications)
- Variety of browsers
- Localization of design.
- A Bachelor's Degree of Science in Multimedia or Web Design, or any related courses.
- With a minimum of 3 years related experience with responsibilities is required for the position.
- A background in Social Media is an advantage.
- Commercial Awareness Knowledge
- CSS3 Skill
- Photoshop Skill
- Graphic Design Skill
- HTML 5 Skill
- Php Skill
- MySQL Skill.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only suitably qualified candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Petros Consulting LLCSimilar Jobs
- Financial Planning Analyst at Bellforte Consulting
- Office Administrator at Ralds and Agate Limited
- Admissions Officer at MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Project Engineer at HReade Limited
- Chief Finance Officer at an Insurance Firm - Oscar Temple
- Interior Architect at PG Consulting Limited
- Jobs at Westfield Consulting Limited
- Financial Accountant & Administrative Officer at Edubridge Consultants Limited