A pioneer and Market Leader in the Cleaning / Laundry Services Industry dedicated to ensuring international best practice in its Operations, and Service output currently seeks the service of an enthusiastic Business Manager.
- Direct all operational aspects of the organization (Customer Service, Human Resources, General Administration, etc) in a manner that supports the achievement of the organization’s social responsibility goals.
- Ensure that the organization’s vision is fully understood, interpreted and translated into achievable operational plan.
- Drive the development and implementation of the service plans for the organization.
- Responsible for implementing activities in accordance with project or activity budgets.
- Provide an enabling environment for the organization’s expectations to time and quality.
- Develop work plans, budgets and progress reports to ensure that all areas of work performance or departments are properly staffed and directed.
- Provide training, coaching, development and motivation to bring out the best in each team member.
- Ensure that the organization is managed with high ethical standard, and in compliance with all government regulations.
- Ensure that all risks associated with the organization’s operations are proactively identified and mitigated at all time.
- Ensure adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the company’s Policy, Processes and Procedures at all time.
- Evaluate regularly the effectiveness of operations, to see that policies are being observed and that goals are being attained.
- Liaise with and attend meetings or functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organizational development.
- Plan departmental/functional training budgets, forecast cost and delegate numbers as required by organizational planning and budget.
- Design training courses and programs necessary to meet training needs or manage these activities through external providers.
- Organize training venues, logistics, transport, accommodation as required to achieve efficient training attendance and delivery.
- Ensure the safekeeping of organization’s assets, including structures, equipment, inventory and cash.
- Provide operational support to the Chief Executive Officer of the organization.
- Provide operational reports (weekly, Monthly, Ad-hoc) as required to the Chief Executive Officer of the organization.
Education: Minimum of BSc/HND in Social Sciences or other relevant degrees.
Work Experience: >10 years cumulative experience; 7-8 years must be in supervisory role and four years experience must be in a similar position.