Job Opportunity in a Power Company via Aldelia
Posted on: 16 February, 2016
Deadline: 25 February, 2016
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Aldelia Limited
Aldelia’s global management strategy delivers specialised services to the Oil & Gas sector from dedicated teams in each key strategic region. From these centres we can support our clients locally by being able to take advantage of the local labour markets whilst also having the ability to resource candidates internationally for technical, engineering and higher level positions which require industry leading professionals with international profiles.
Our client, a major Power company in Nigeria, is currently recruiting
- To support company’s business objectives through the effective management of designated sales territory with a focus on high value outlets including implementation of all sales activities/programmes in the retail sales territory
- Responsible for the account management and activation of high value outlets and hypermarkets
- Ensures achievement of sales target for Territory
- Ensures sales out of distributors/market share growth are achieved
- Has to keep and update a database of outlets within the territory.
- Manages Recommended Price Compliance in outlets and ensures the retail redistribution standards are adhered to by distributors
- Ensure effective customer/ business development to counter competitive activities in these outlets
- Ensuring that correct and up to date Customer details, Contacts, Outlet Types, Outlet Segmentation and Call Frequencies are gotten and sent to the Intouch Team for the purpose of updating the Customer Information from time to time.
- Essential to spend time in the Field with customers and consumers-essential to stay in touch with the market and the competition.
Qualifications and Experience
- Graduate with minimum 5 years commercial expertise gained across Sales/Consumer Marketing, preferably in the power sector
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- Must have experience in sales of Generators.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their resume to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Aldelia LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Roles at AETI Power Systems and Control Limited
- Latest Job Opportunities at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Customer Service Manager at ABB
- Job Opening at a Truck Assembly Plant
- Latest Job Opportunity at CA Global
- Engineering Vacancy at 360 Degree Habitat Limited
- Engineering Role at at PPC Limited
- Engineering Vacancy at Michael Stevens Consulting