GE Nigeria is an advanced technology, services and capital company with the scale, resources and expertise to take on the world's toughest challenges. Dedicated to innovation in the areas of energy, health, transportation and infrastructure, we're committed to leadership, integrity, partnership and human progress.
- Global Operations–Supply Chain is creating regional leadership roles to manage key Buy-2-Pay processes & operations.
- This is to support the organization as we re-align around core B2P processes & our delivery model to drive operational productivity & support of future growth.
- The role involves team leadership,managing operational processes & working closely with our BPO center in KSA.
- He/She will be responsible for managing escalations that require direct intervention to resolve urgent B2P issues.
- Reviewer & approver of requisition & invoices flowing through B2P process lines
- Validate accounting submitted on requisitions & invoices
- You will have detailed accounting knowledge needed to support multiple B2P platforms
- Work closely with Record-2-Report teams understanding impact of chart of account changes on B2P operations
- Provide approval for Non-PO invoices
- For repeated urgent requests identify the root-cause & work with stakeholders to fix the process to prevent reoccurrence
- Your expertise will ensure that all transactions are 100% compliant
- Support account reconciliation cycle & work closely with R2R teams on open items that require B2P support
- Own Supplier Statement of Account Reconciliations
- Support operating cycle across both regions
- Work directly Suppliers & Operations leaders to improve to ensure timely invoice submission
- Degree in Finance
- 2+ years B2P or R2R experience
- Detailed working knowledge of regional B2P/R2R processes & platforms
- Fluent in English; Arabic speaking a plus
- Experience of work with multiple teams both GE & 3rd party across region
- Good communicator, building relationships with internal customers
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Detailed understanding of common B2P platforms > SSS, GL Prod, APEX
- Technical accounting background an advantage
- Ability to deal effectively with rapid & changing priorities
- Demonstrated good communications skills to manage stakeholder expectations
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes
Method of Application
To apply, visit GE's Career Website
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale