Job Vacancy at Upperlink Limited
Posted on: 16 February, 2016
Deadline: 8 March, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Upperlink Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Upperlink Limited is an incorporated company whose core areas of specialization are in Internet Applications and Database Management Software Development. The company has developed strategic partnerships with InterSwitch for payment solution integration, Google for GApps for business and education, SAP for the deployment and management of its suite of enterprise solutions, and a host of others.
- We are looking for an Experienced and Self Motivated Software Developer with at least 2 years experience developing C# .Net and PHP to help join our team.
- He/She should possess strong web application development skills with significant Back-end Development experience, creativity, and an affinity for solving complex problems.
- Must have worked in a team that has previously developed Enterprise Applications.
- Building fast, testable, scalable systems, manage latency and caching cleverly is key.
- RESTful API to support the front end client and mobile clients.
- Design robust and loosely coupled application code.
- Meet the deadlines.
- You are a professional developer who can manage his tasks to achieve excellent results on time.
- You must enjoy a fast-paced, high-responsibility environment.
- You will be part of a small team that is working together to create and continuously improve the feature set and architecture of the application.
- You will however be solely responsible for designs, interface and coding.
- Have a good portfolio of projects (especially Enterprise Applications) as well as good reviews.
- C#.Net/MSSQL, PHP/MySQL (at least 2 years of experience)
- Experience with large scale applications
- Experience with RESTful API design
- Experience with development of Highly Responsive Sites using JQuery and Bootstrap. HTML5, CSS3,
- AJAX etc
- SVN experience
Should be second nature:
- Good knowledge of Windows and Linux/Unix system and administration
- Very good data structure, software design and OOP experience
- Love for good, clean and testable code
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to email@example.com Subject of your application should be AD2016.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Upperlink LimitedSimilar Jobs
- MCSE/CCNA Instructor at Campus Technologies Limited
- Jobs at VOGUEPAY
- Web/Mobile Developer at Stark Logic Limited
- Mobile App Developers (Andriod) at Mighty Interactive LTD
- Job Vacancies at MTN Nigeria
- Digital Financial Services (DFS) Executive at Infostrategy Technology Nigeria Limited
- Events Manager at Oracle Nigeria
- Latest Vacancies at AppZone Limited