If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
MEDIPLAN Healthcare Limited is a Health Maintenance Organization incorporated in May 2000 in Nigeria to carry on the business of providing healthcare services to corporate organizations and members of the public, under a prepaid arrangement, utilizing a network of primary, secondary and specialist healthcare providers nationwide.
- Effective knowledge of HMO marketing/business development
- Prompt submission of monthly capitation
- Appropriate adjudication, negotiation of claims
- Timely treatment of pre-authorization requests and codes
- Sufficient and effective deployment of monitoring/quality assurance tools
- Effective provider visitation and proper reporting of visits and Quality Assurance tools utilized in weekly report.
- Effective use of computer to analyze report and submit reports.
Personal Characteristics/Skills desired
- Strong knowledge of the HMO industry
- Must have excellent computer skills (MS Office) and the ability to learn new systems/programs quickly!
- Strong analytical, investigative and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to work sometimes long hours during the busy periods
- Ability to prioritize, handle pressure & responsibility, and work within deadlines strongly emphasized
- Able to write and submit report as at when due
Method of Application
You are expected to make the position applied for and location the subject of your e-mail. For example: “Application for the Post of Medical Manager – Abuja”
All applications with current curriculum vitae and credentials attached must be submitted electronically and should reach the company on or before 5.00 p.m. Thursday, 20th February, 2016 and should be e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com
Please note: All applications that do not follow the above specified conditions will not be treated.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted