MEDIPLAN Healthcare Limited is a Health Maintenance Organization incorporated in May 2000 in Nigeria to carry on the business of providing healthcare services to corporate organizations and members of the public, under a prepaid arrangement, utilizing a network of primary, secondary and specialist healthcare providers nationwide.
- Effective knowledge of HMO marketing/business development
- Prompt submission of monthly capitation
- Appropriate adjudication, negotiation of claims
- Timely treatment of pre-authorization requests and codes
- Sufficient and effective deployment of monitoring/quality assurance tools
- Effective provider visitation and proper reporting of visits and Quality Assurance tools utilized in weekly report.
- Effective use of computer to analyze report and submit reports.
Personal Characteristics/Skills desired
- Strong knowledge of the HMO industry
- Must have excellent computer skills (MS Office) and the ability to learn new systems/programs quickly!
- Strong analytical, investigative and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to work sometimes long hours during the busy periods
- Ability to prioritize, handle pressure & responsibility, and work within deadlines strongly emphasized
- Able to write and submit report as at when due
Method of Application
You are expected to make the position applied for and location the subject of your e-mail. For example: “Application for the Post of Medical Manager – Abuja”
All applications with current curriculum vitae and credentials attached must be submitted electronically and should reach the company on or before 5.00 p.m. Thursday, 20th February, 2016 and should be e-mailed to: email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: All applications that do not follow the above specified conditions will not be treated.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.