Job Vacancy in an African Conglomerate via Michael Page
Posted on: 16 February, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Michael Page International
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
Our client is an African conglomerate. We are looking for his-her Cash and Banking Relationship Manager in Nigeria.
Working closely with the CFO in Nigeria, you will have responsibility for the following:
- Lead the recording, reconciliation and reporting of all cash management transactions including receipts, payments and payroll transfers,
- Produce clear, concise and timely business orientated cash flow reporting and analysis,
- Proactively monitor the cash management processes and take appropriate action to prevent and avoid any fraudulent activities, in consultation with the CFO and controller,
- Monitor and report risk exposure on facilities and currency exposure and ensure the correct recording within the financial statements.
- Lead and co-ordinate the ongoing development of cash management reporting systems including the production and ongoing development of KPIs,
- Responsible for monthly and quarterly cash and bank reporting,
- Lead a small team, ensuring key interfaces between business and finance stakeholders are active and effective.
- Lead and co-ordinate the ongoing development and production of procedures for the cash reporting systems.
- Pro-actively support a culture which places safety and the environment as a priority at all levels within the company.
The Successful Applicant
- You hold a Bachelor Degree or Master in finance/Banking or accounting.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in banking relationships and cash management, ideally gained from within the banking industry or in a business doing extensive business with banks where you have managed relationships on behalf of the business.
- You are fluent in English and ideally in Yoruba or Ahoussa.
What's on Offer
Attractive local package.
Method of Application
To apply, visit Michael Page International Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Page InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Vantage Advisory
- Marketers at BSS Consulting Limited
- Business Development Executives at IRW Nigeria
- Latest Vacancies at Byteworks Technology Solutions Ltd
- Team Lead - Quality Analyst at Lorache Consulting
- Front Desk Officer at Rovedana Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Janchine Nigeria Limited
- Sales Vacancies at Elevantix Consulting Limited