Oaklands and Johnson Limited is recruiting for the position of
Job Purpose Summary:
To take responsibility for developing plans and executing projects and initiatives that support the broader short and long-term strategy and focus of the organisation
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Responsible for building clientele base of the organisation by developing new businesses
- Acquire marketing communication and other related briefs from clients
- Prepare reports from meetings
- Monitor progress of briefs and projects internally
- Prepare strategy documents, proposals, media plans and budgets for clients
- Participates in brand strategy discussions
- Engage in proactive thoughts and generate new ideas for client’s brands.
- Participate in developing & executing annual client target setting & strategy review.
- Provide timely follow up on all advertising inquiries
- Manage both existing and new accounts with the same degree of professionalism
- Develop and enhance business relationships fostering existing and new business
- Understanding client requirements, and strategizing on how to meet client’s needs.
- Present thoughts on creative outputs and thereafter discussing the same with internal team
- Follow up on clients with calls.
- Develop and update business development database
- Develop contact reports of meetings with client and despatch same promptly
- Prepare weekly reports of clients and vendors transactions with agency
- Attend meetings whenever required
- Liaise with all internal departments, approved Vendors and service providers to ensure smooth flow of all assigned projects.
- Carry out instructions given by the management team and head office
Requirements (Skills and Qualifications)
- Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- Active membership of APCON is an added advantage.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in an advertising agency.
- A wealth of business contact is also an added advantage
- Excellent Communication skills (English): Listening, Spoken and written
- Strong proficiency in MS Office applications: Excel, Word, and power point
- Analytical/ problem solving Skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Presentation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with others to achieve desired business result.
- Positive attitude and professional manner in all interactions; commitment to continuous learning and professional development
- Time management skills
- Willingness to learn
Must demonstrate the following personal attributes:
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Be respectful
- Be flexible
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
- Be Presentable
go to method of application »
A world class 360 degree marketing communication company is recruiting for the position of Copy Writers. Prospective employees must have passion and dream in building a career in this field
- Advertising copywriters generally work alongside an art director within the creative department of an advertising, media or full-service agency. They work with client briefs to conceive, develop and produce effective advertising campaigns.
- Liaising with clients and interpreting their briefs;
- developing creative ideas and concepts, often in partnership with the art director;
- presenting ideas to colleagues and clients;
- familiarising themselves with their clients’ products and services, the target audience and their competitors’ activities;
- writing clear, persuasive, original copy;
- updating digital media;
- proofreading copy to check spelling and grammar;
- amending, revising or redeveloping adverts or campaigns in response to feedback from the creative director, account team or clients;
- overseeing campaigns through the production stage to completion;
- working on several campaigns at once, sometimes under pressure and often to tight deadlines;
- casting actors for TV and radio jingles, and listening to voice tapes;
- liaising with production companies, photographers, typographers, designers and printers;
- keeping up to date with popular culture and trends;
- monitoring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns
Requirements (Skills and Qualifications)
- the ability to write good, clear copy in a variety of styles with accurate spelling and grammar;
- excellent teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills;
- logic, creativity and imagination;
- ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- excellent organisational skills;
- self-motivation, flexibility, stamina and ability to adapt;
- confidence, enthusiasm and determination;
- accuracy and attention to detail;
- the resilience to accept criticism of your work;
- commercial awareness with the ability to understand the target audience;
- an interest in popular culture, new trends and styles;
- good research skills;
- good administrative, IT and proofreading skills.
- Must demonstrate sound work ethics
- B.Sc in English; journalism; communication; media studies; advertising; public relations.
- Or at least minimum 2 years work experience in an advertising agency
Method of Application
CVs should be sent to email@example.com on or before close of business on Friday 26th Feb, 2016. Use job title EG; “Senior Client Service Exec” as subject of the mail
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.