Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services.
We are currently sourcing for a Manager: Security & Loss Prevention for one of our employers in the distribution industry. The Security and Loss prevention Manager will soley be responsible for prevention of the loss of merchandise due to theft and ensure workplace safety.
- Develop and implement procedures for minimizing the loss of merchandise, money and/or company assets.
- Formulate plans regarding customer and employee safety and emergency procedures.
- Testing alarm systems, monitoring video surveillance and responding to burglary incidents.
- Required to determine a necessary security force, as well as hire and train new officers for uniformed or undercover work.
- Ensure safety and success of the company.
- 18 - 20 years of experience prefarably with Army/Military background.
- Graduate/Post graduate.
go to method of application »
One of our employers in the distribution industry is seeking to hire Regional Security Officers who will solely be in charge of protecting company's property from theft, embezzlement, sabotage, trespassing, fire and accidents.
Job Openings: 4
- The observation and reporting of any unlawful activity in the company
- The prevention of theft or misappropriation of any goods, money or other items of value.
- The protection of individuals or property, including but not limited to proprietary information,
from harm or misappropriation.
- The control of access to company premises being protected.
- Investigate and take the appropriate lawfully action in the event of accidents, incidents, trespassing, suspicious activities, safety, and fire
- Neutralize situations calmly with tact and common sense.
- Watch for safety and fire hazards and other security related situations.
- Enforcing client’s policies and procedures.
- Provide any needed assistance to customers, employees, visitors, or the public.
- Perform requests by the client, within the scope of our duties or within reason.
- Serve as training officer to new security staff.
- Ability to communicate effectively in the English language, both verbally and in written form.
- Required documentation by writing reports
- 15 - 18 years of experience and prefarably with Army/Military background.
- Graduate/Post Graduate
Method of Application
Applicants should please send CVs with job title as the subject of email to email@example.com